I realize that I may not be the most refined person around (considering the fact that I just stirred a drink with a pen, anyway), but I do appreciate good manners when I happen across them. I had a lovely conversation with a kid today who had the best manners. Ever. I won't go into a "kids these days" diatribe, but it's rare to see someone under the age of 30 who knows which is the salad fork at the table.

What ever happened to the makeout party? I wish we could still have those. Maybe for my next birthday I'll just have a sweet, 7th-grade style makeout party (complete with badly spiked punch and mid-90s angst rock). What's bringing this nostalgia, you ask? Freaks and Geeks. I'd seen an episode or two before, but I've been watching for 4 episodes straight now and I can't stop. If you haven't seen it, you should. Right now.

2 comments:

Karley said...

I LOVE MAKING OUT.

Meredith said...

I watched all of that show this winter! (this long, long winter). funny stuff. (plus, "pineapple express" was tonnes more enjoyable probably due to the re-pairing of characters)

ps. you have a BLOG? blogface.

-meredith (wait, how does it know it's me ..??)