Vacation, all I ever wanted

So far, it's been filled with overindulgence in every possible way. I've been to 8 shows since I got back East, and 2 more to go before I head home to Montreal. I'm planning on soaking up as much of the Marquee as I can before they tear it down in a couple months.

I got into Moncton on Thursday, the 18th, for a Festivus show. That's right. Festivus. My train was 3 hours late (it was a festivus miracle!), we had a grand ol' drunk time filled with ripped-to-shreds pants and sub-zero temperatures and belting out songs off-key onstage. The Monoxides show the next day was amazing, with guest appearances from a bunch of great people. Finished off a Moncton music hat trick weekend with an acoustic cover night that closed with some mandolin-accompanied Limp Bizkit that went on for about 16 minutes. This was all followed by North of America, King Konqueror, more and more and more New Brunswick rocking out, Christmas, and a great last night at the Marquee with punk covers of some wicked bands done by some incredibly talented musicians. All in all, a great trip back.
I want to go again in February, but I think part of the reason I get so excited and I have so much fun is that there are only a couple times a year I get to party like that.
Much more to say, but it'll come later. Now it's time to get back to reading Supreme Court cases. This was a saved post I wrote about a week and a half ago, and I want to get it up right away (yeah, that's what he said).

0 comments: