PostCrazy

Get it? Like PostSecret? But mine's just about the fact that this is post #3 in 24 hours. GO INTERNET.
When it's this sticky and gross out, I tend to stay inside and avoid dealing with gross sweatiness outside unless completely necessary. (Side note: someone just knocked at my door at 8:30 on a Sunday night. Am I alone in refusing to answer the door unless I know someone's coming over?) That equals a lot of internet party time.
I've been having nightmares about secrets coming out, and just nightmares in general a lot in the past few days. Do you think that means anything? I generally fall into the "dream interpretation is bullshit" camp. But I'm open to suggestions that will make me feel better.
Since I know a few people who read this when they're at work and need something to do, let me throw a few things out there for more time-wasting fun.
Slate's Top 25 Bushisms of All Time. Still makes me giggle.
If you're a fan of JD Salinger and have read Franny & Zooey, I suggest this short review by John Updike from 1961. Simply because he's kind of an ass.
I don't know if these are as funny if you don't watch 30 Rock, but here's everything Tracy Jordan said in Season 3, completely out of context (and still hilarious).
Top 10 Food & Drink Hacks from LifeHacker.
World's Weirdest Animal Babies!
...enjoy.

1 comments:

kayeffdee said...

I really answer the door no matter what time someone knocks, I think it's exciting! (that and I live in Moncton and not Montreal!)