birthdays.

One's a day late, and one's a couple days early, but it's birthday weekend for 2 of my very best girls.


This one's been kicking around a while, and I can't get through a day without talking to her at least 4 times. Thanks for being as big a weirdo as me, and leaving me fantastic messages I always listen to at least twice. (The first time I'm usually laughing.) Here's to many, many more years of watching ridiculous movies and trying to fake our way through the classics.





You might hate this picture, but it sums up some of the best times we've had. Pushing the questions of our burgeoning alcoholism aside, we've never lived in the same city but always manage to stay in touch.I can say anything and you always manage to know exactly what I'm talking about, even when I figure it's such an obscure irritation or love of something that no one could possibly share. We're older, and you're probably wiser, than when we met, but I think the basic idea of 2 awesome girls who love good times has stayed the same.

xoxo!

1 comments:

kayeffdee said...

xoxoxx
that picture is probably the most charming thing I have ever seen.
Ouufff.