I just wrote a long blog post, and now it's all been erased. Shit.

It's 2:51am, and I'm still awake. By "still" I mean that I fell asleep around 7pm and woke up at 12:30, thus missing the show I was supposed to see at Brutopia with some friends. I am one of those people who blows her friends off. Who knew?
When I'm focused on this blog and not simultaneously watching the 30 Rock finale, I'll try to make one of these Day in brands things.
I went to the Jean Talon market today, on a mission to buy fresh, organic produce (and probably save some money along the way). I got up at 7, proudly marched down to the metro station with a big bag ready for fresh ingredients, and got there by 9 (luckily, still pretty quiet there). I got about halfway through Snuff on the way there and back, and I'm still trying to figure out if I like it. Anyway, I did buy some nice vegetables, but I also got too much fresh pasta, a bunch of bacon (bacon? I didn't even think I really liked bacon.), and I mistakenly paid $17 for two organic chicken breasts. So much for the cheap aspect of the market; I think I spent more today than I normally would on a week's worth of groceries, and I didn't even feel like eating any of it (except that delicious bacon) all day. Maybe I'll make some lemon chicken and potatoes tomorrow.
I've had enough of the Halifax news, it's just getting weirder and more depressing. I'm going to cut myself off of the Chronicle Herald cold turkey - except for the sudokus - starting.... NOW.

0 comments: