For Your Consideration.

I got up this morning, thinking about how quickly I could spit out a paper (I did 2 in about 3 hours yesterday - suck it, Concordia). (Wait, I love you - I watched a Seinfeld episode in class on Monday). (Oh come on, don't be like that). (Fine, take a few days to cool off, then we'll talk about it, okay?). I started my morning routine of teeth-brushing, putting the kettle on, and opening up the ol' internets... and then I simultaneously get an email and text message from Concordia saying my only class today is cancelled! Oh internet, I love you so much. I checked out the Concordia website - just in case - and it's confirmed. Ahh, days off. They're much more fun when I have money and things to do, really, but I'll take what I can get. I'm idealistically planning on doing some laundry (if I can scrape up 10 bucks to do a bunch of loads, anyway) and getting my apartment all set for possible guests this weekend, as well as writing that paper and another one for next week. It could happen.
Otherwise, I plan on wasting as much time as possible. In that celebratory vein, I decided to link up some of the favourites I've been storing up for the past while. I read a lot of weird news/blog sites that always give me some interesting stories, and I save 'em all up for future lolz. In the holiday spirit (because apparently there were flurries this morning? wtf Karley?!) I want to share, in case you need to waste some time on a computer today as well.

Emilio Estevez Decides to Make D4 himself.(About damn time. Thanks, Emilio!)
Millenium Falcon Wedding Cake Gallery. "Being a nerd has never been so delicious!"
Saved By The Bell Quote of the Day. Even though it hasn't been updated in a while, I still love the archives. And SBtB.
Video: Kirk Cameron Proves God's Existence with a Banana.
Members of Twisted Sister Now Willing to Take It.
David Sedaris' Analysis of the "Undecided" voters from the New Yorker.
Morbid Home Decor.
Video: John McCain Accidentally Left on Campaign Bus Overnight. (The Onion, guys. It's The Onion.)


Enjoy.
ps-Just remembered I was going to post New York stories. Those'll come later.

0 comments: