oh hai!

Well, I finally took a step toward my life-long goal: appearing on Jeopardy. That's right. I share a bond with Alex Trebek (we have the same birthday, which I think gives us a little somethin' special), and I keep track of how many questions I answer correctly every episode (tonight: 39/58). Last week when checking out the Jeopardy site (because that's how I roll) I noticed they were having an online qualification test on October 1st. Bam. Nothing in the requirements saying I had to be American, so I entered. Tonight I took the test - no results yet - and from those, there's a random selection for contestants to go to an audition city and try out in person. Mine would be Boston. It's a long shot, but at least I'm trying! There's a college tournament for spring break, I think - that's 11 or 12 contestants, and I've at least got a chance, right? Right. Keep your fingers crossed.
Mad Men is awesome. The latest episode was wicked from start to finish. Killer dialogue, a few actual lulz, Marilyn Monroe's death, and drama abound. Dexter premiered this week too - finally watched Sunday's episode this morning. Worth the wait.
Anyway, that's what's keeping me busy these days. Cable shows and trivia. Not bad.

0 comments: