Roll Credits

After almost a week in Moncton, it's time to head on home. I was thinking this morning, and I realized that there are certain events and places I frequent pretty much every time I'm here:
A Motorleague show
The market on Saturday to get noodles and giant coffee
Another random show (this time, the Tireless Sedans)
A strange afterparty
Random bouts of cleaning someone's house/apartment, just because it's fun to play music and clean things, really
Zen Garden (today with Kate and Christine)
Breakfast breakfast breakfast - this time, Jean's twice
Ordering in random (sometimes sketchy) pizza

Delicious! My list for next visit includes the Barnyard BBQ (sorry Kate), Crystal Palace for sweet pirate mini golf, a wedding (my own?) and Big Stop breakfast. Everyone here made this an amazing 6 days (especially since it was supposed to be 3). I spent time with people I don't usually get to hang out with, and got to have lots of time with the people I love. It makes me miss this place and the maritimes a ton, but at the same time I can't wait to get back home. Also, I'm still worried that I left my stove on before I left. SURPRISE!

0 comments: