ohno!

So, uh, I realized that my frantic random posting style may be more suited to a tumblr-style deal, made-up-word and all. I don't know yet. But I started one up, just to see how it goes.. if you want, you can check it out. No pressure, no pressure.
Here's my basic reasoning. I've lately been using this as more of a random picture, thought, quote, video spot. Which is all good, but I feel like blogger layouts are more about real insightful posting, whereas tumblr is for kids with add. Then I started actually checking out the uses of a tumblr blog. You can post songs (well, upload a song a day) and videos and quotes and other pretentious things that I kinda like. I'm going to give it a shot for a while, see if it makes me happy. If not, fuck it. If so, I'll probably keep this blog kicking around for proper post purposes (and amazing alliteration, apparently). If y'all know anything about tumblr, hit me up!

0 comments: