Halifax, Day 3.

I think most people who have lived in Halifax for a while have the same love/hate relationship with the city as I do. It's great to be home, and great to see certain people; it's also so small that you run into everyone you don't want to see as well. I wish I could get one without the other, but I don't think it's going to happen.
The VKNGS/Establishment show on Saturday night was great. Ben was here from Toronto, so we had a nice little reunion. Leah and I rocked my dinosaur earrings for a while. You know, good times.

There's been a bit of family quality time, and a lot of my dad and his wife leaving and assuming I'll watch the kids. That's what's going on right now; I'm watching my brother play MarioKart while they're out getting groceries (it's been over 3 hours, so I'm assuming they've gone to the grocery store in Truro).
I'm going to visit my mom and her husband tomorrow, and I'm sure I'll take a million pictures since I'll have nothing else to do. I started reading The Castle by Kafka - I'll have a report in by the end of the week.
It has rained nonstop since I arrived Friday morning. Here's hoping it clears up, even just for a day.

0 comments: