Link of the Day

I'm pirating wireless from some neighbor this morning, trying to figure out where the best place is to grab coffee (I have no coffee or filters, but I have tea bags and milk for tea, but THEN I realized I don't have a kettle). In my usual morning site check, I came across this. This dude in England recreated a bunch of famous photographs using lego, and some are pretty serious. There's something very serene about seeing a burning lego monk for some reason. Anyway, worth checking out.
I'm moving still, into my beautiful new apartment. Today is the day I get internet (AND tv!), which I am looking forward to immensely. I'm looking forward to finding my cold medicine and getting some coffee even more right now, so I'm just gonna make that happen. I'll take some sweet pictures when it's all set up (probably next week).

0 comments: